New church campus located on State Highway 114 in Roanoke. Phase one was a 20,000 square foot first generation facility designed for maximum utilization of space with open concept integrating the interior with exterior use and features.
The facility includes:
- Main auditorium
- Children’s ministry and classroom area
- Outdoor activities and playground area
- New media classroom and gathering area
- Office space
- Front lobby with coffee bar accessible from inside and outside of the building
- Outdoor trellised gathering area and outdoor baptismal.
Site was master planned with church staff and members for initial visual impact of first phase from roadway. Pre-planning of future phases took into consideration maximizing buildable area while maintaining views of the Corp of Engineer’s land at the back of the property.